A 40-hour basic NOVA CRT training is being offered in Orlando, October 2-6, 2017 to allow individuals the opportunity to receive the required instruction to become a Florida Crisis Response Team member. The basic CRT training provides a comprehensive study of the elements of the crisis response while also offering practical experience through exercises and skills implementation. Based on a widely accepted model of psychological first aid developed by NOVA, this training allows individuals to respond directly to community and individual crises.
Please click here for the Registration Form.
Please click here to learn more about The Story of FCRT.
The training will be held each day from 8:00am to 5:00pm.
Registrants must be present each day in order to become FCRT certified.
• Location: Orlando Police Department Training Facility
• Address: 100 Andes Ave, Orlando FL 32807
• The cost of the basic training is $400.00 per person and includes the NOVA Basic Training Manual, NOVA registration and certificate.
• Registration and Payment, money order or check, to: FCRT, P.O. Box 182, Mims, Florida 32754.
• If you have questions please call 321-302-6305, or email firstname.lastname@example.org