Description: Bureau training and exercise staff will walk members though how to use the tool as an inject during an already scheduled exercise. Staff will share how Emerald Coast is planning to use the Tool as part of a full-scale, joint exercise scheduled in November. The Bureau has been working closely with Emerald Coast in the exercise planning.
A webinar will be offered on how to use the Medical Surge Tool during an exercise. We have scheduled two opportunities to participate in the webinar. Participation by members (and their exercise development staff) is not required, but highly encouraged.
Dates and Times offered:
- Tuesday, September 12 from 2 pm to 3:30 pm
- Join us as the Bureau training and exercise staff walk members though how to use the Medical Surge tool as an inject during an already scheduled exercise. Staff will share how Emerald Coast is planning to use the Tool as part of a full-scale, joint exercise scheduled in November. The Bureau has been working closely with Emerald Coast in the exercise planning. Feel free to forward to any of your training and exercise staff.
- Please join the meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
- Join the conference call:
Participant code: 895-224-0162
- Visit https://www.phe.gov/Preparedness/planning/hpp/Pages/coaltion-tool.aspx for more information about the medical surge test and tool.
- Wednesday, September 13 from 10 am to 11:30 am
- Once information for this second anticipated webinar, on Wednesday 9/13, has been released, this page will be updated.
Information provided by:
Lela M. Shepard, MS, PMP, CPM
Health Care System Preparedness Manager
Bureau of Preparedness and Response
Florida Department of Health
4052 Bald Cypress Way
Tallahassee, Florida 32399
New Phone Number: 850-617-1543