The general membership of the North Central Florida HealthCare Coalition (NCFHCC) are made up of multi-discipline, multi‐jurisdictional partners. These include public, private and governmental agencies that are a part of the overall healthcare system in the 11 county region. Disciplines include, but are not limited to: Health Providers, Medical First Responders, Public Health officials, Emergency Management, to name a few.
NCFHCC is headed by a board of directors with seven voting members. Voting members include three at-large members that represent the member counties and four discipline representatives. As the Coalition grows additional disciplines will be added to the Board.
The Board is responsible for the business and affairs of the Coalition and is governed by these bylaws and State and Federal regulations as set forth by the Florida Department of Health and the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Assistant Secretary of Preparedness and Response (ASPR) Hospital Preparedness Program (HPP) and Public Health Emergency Preparedness (PHEP) Cooperative Agreements.
- Harold Theus, Chair
- Deputy Chief, Alachua County Fire and Rescue
- Office: (352) 384-3132
- John “Dan” Mann, Vice-Chair
- Preparedness Planner, Bradford and Union County Health Departments
- Office: (904) 964-7332 ext 1602
- Suzanne DeKay, Secretary/Treasurer, Member-At-Large
- Directory of Safety, Security, and External Transportation, UF Health Shands
- Office: (352) 594-5805
- Mary Garcia, Public Health Discipline Representative
- Administrator / Health Officer, Putnam County Department of Health
- Office: (386) 326-3254
- Jen Horner, Emergency Management Discipline Representative
- Emergency Management Program Coordinator
- Office: (352) 264-6530
- Ebbin Spellman, Health Systems / Hospitals Discipline Representative
- Manager, Safety, and Emergency Preparedness
- Office: (352) 594-6575
- Mitch Harrell, Emergency Medical Services Discipline Representative
- Director, Levy County Department of Public Safety
- Office: (352) 486-5209