- Requesting agency must be a current member or request membership to the North Central Florida Healthcare Coalition (NCFHCC) as part of the project submission process.
- Request must demonstrate relevance to the Coalition’s mission: Coordinating preparedness and resilience through all sectors of the healthcare system.
- Request must demonstrate a direct link to the Coalition identified goals/gap analysis. Relevant NCFHCC plans and documents can be found on the website – www.ncfhcc.org.
- Projects will provide for geographic diversity within the eleven county region of Alachua, Bradford, Columbia, Dixie, Gilchrist, Hamilton, Lafayette, Levy, Putnam, Suwannee, and Union.
- Funding awards will typically not exceed $30,000 per project.
- Projects must address an identified healthcare delivery deficiency, capability or resource gap.
- Projects must align to and support one of the following capabilities: Continuity of Operations, Emergency Operations Coordination, Information Sharing, Medical Surge, or Mass Fatality.
- Projects will not be considered if they supplant normal business expenses/core mission requirements.
- Projects will not be considered if they violate any of the ASPR funding restrictions (see Attachment).
- Decisions made on funding requests are at the sole discretion of the North Central Florida Healthcare Coalition Board of Directors.
- The North Central Florida Healthcare Coalition Board of Directors reserves the right to partially fund a request.
Functional Exercise of the North Central Florida HealthCare Coalition – June 15, 2017
CMS Emergency Preparedness Rule
- Florida Department of Health Bureau of Preparedness and Response — Healthcare System Preparedness (Main Link)
- Assistant Secretary of Preparedness and Response (ASPR): Technical Resources, Assistance Center, and Information Exchange (TRACIE) — CMS EP Rule (Main Link)
- Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services: Survey & Certification – Emergency Preparedness (Main Link)
Ebola & Highly-infectious Diseases
Events & Trainings